Skip to main content

HOW TO MANIFEST LOVE WITH A SPECIFIC PERSON

 Ah, how to manifest love with a specific person. The question on so many people's minds.

And unrequited love. It really sucks, doesn’t it? You’re madly in love with someone. They speak and it strikes a chord in your soul.

You can tell they’re around the corner just by the faintest whiff of their perfume. You shake hands, and to them, it’s only a handshake, but you? You’re never going to wash that hand. Ever.

Yet, certain as you are that they’re the one for you, as far as they’re concerned, you barely exist.

Bummer.

So you want to know exactly how to manifest love with a specific person? Read on then.

STORYTIME!

I once wanted to manifest a specific person too. This person was my ex. Things had ended really badly between us, and I wanted nothing else than to have her back in my arms. I tried everything. Nothing was working out. I became obsessed with her. Looking back now I cringe a bit.

MORE WANTING, LEADS TO MORE WANTING

The more I wanted her, the further and further away she was. Eventually she changed numbers, her email, and moved out of state.

Needless to say I was a wreck. The more I wanted her, the more I wanted her. The more my universe gave me more reason to keep wanting – because that’s the vibration I was putting out. Lack.

A LIGHTBULB MOMENT

After months and months of depression and pining, one day, a light bulb went off. I needed to learn to love myself! I needed to give myself the love I felt she should have given me. So one day at a time, I did just that. Over time, I had let go.

IN THE END

I never got her back. I know, I am not doing a great job of encouraging you right? Well, guess what? I am now in a relationship which is the best I’ve ever had! What am I trying to tell you?

NEVER MAKE IT ABOUT ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF

Listen, when it comes to love, money, whatever it is you want, you cannot get what you are not.

That’s because everything is you, expressed.

Take a beat. Look around you. Look at your life. Everything you’re seeing, everything you’re experiencing, is a representation of you. It’s all you!

There is nothing outside of yourself, so if you lack something, look to yourself.

That specific person you want to manifest love with … TAKE THEM OFF THE PEDESTAL

If you feel anything like how I did when my ex broke things off with me, you probably only live and breathe this person. Stop. Just stop. Ask yourself what you really, really want. It’s not them. I know, it seems like it’s just them, and nothing else, but that’s not it. Drill down to what you really desire.

YOU WANT TO LOVE AND BE LOVED.

You want this. The only reason you want them is that you feel when you have them, you’ll be happy. There’s a shortcut to all of this. Get happy first! Feel good first! THEN what you want will come.

BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MANIFEST LOVE WITH A SPECIFIC PERSON!

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you can’t have a specific person. Matter of fact, my buddy Matt just did the exact same thing.

He and is wife Yvonne had been separated for over a year. But he manifested her back. The point is, you have to get to the very core of what you desire, because it might just be that there’s someone much better for you than this specific person.

I know it’s hard to hear, and even harder to believe, and even harder to hear or imagine. I’ve been there. I know. But you need to get that first. Okay? Now let’s get to the meat of things.

How To Manifest Love With A Specific Person In 4 Steps

If you’ve been following the articles on my site for a while, you’ll notice there’s a common thread running through all the “how-tos.”

Relaxation, and imagination. These are key for manifesting whatever you desire.

So here’s how to manifest love with somebody in your life…

Choose a scene.

One that implies you and this person are already together. It could be the two of you holding hands, walking down the street. You look down, you see your hands intertwined, and see your shadows on the floor. You hear them say, “I love you.” Whatever you choose, keep it short so you can loop it as often as you need in your head without getting distracted.

Get into a relaxed state.

This could be shortly before you go to bed, or get out of bed. You want to be in that twilight area, in between sleep and wakefulness. You can also do this any other time, just get comfortable and relaxed, as though you were going to take a nap.

Replay your scene in your mind.

Do so with all the feeling you can, both emotion, and sensation. Make it vivid. Enjoy the feeling of it being already done.

Fall asleep feeling thankful you have your desire.

Or if you’re doing this in the morning or some other time, just come out of your imagination with thanks.

There is another, much simpler way to do this.

The late, great Neville Goddard employed this method to get married to the love of his life, and against all odds and his former wife’s refusal for him to get married to someone else…

He got the woman of his dreams!

Simply fall asleep each night as though they were right next to you.


It’s that simple. 

However, if after reading this article you want something a bit more practical you may want to check it out this program called Meet Your Sweet.

It’s a very powerful program that’s helped many people meet the love of their lives, and it could do the same for you.

Check it out here.

BONUS SCENES!

You can imagine, anytime you think about it, that you have a ring on your finger. From them! ( If you want to get married, that is.)

Imagine a friend looking at you, and saying, “Wow, I’m so happy for you and so-and-so. You two are so great together!” Or imagine your friend saying, “You and so-and-so have been together for years! I’m jealous! What’s the secret?”

You can imagine you and this specific person, many years down the line, sitting together. You’re both scrollings through pictures on your laptop or something, from when you were younger.

Happy pictures of you two on dates. One of you says, “Wow. Look at us. So happy.” The other replies, “I love you,” as they take your hand in theirs and squeeze it.

 

The key to all this is to keep the scenes short and stay in the state of having your desire fulfilled. When you feel discouraged, don’t go looking for signs your exercise is working. Also, don’t force anything. Really. It’s already done!

Finally, stay open. Love might surprise you by coming from an entirely unexpected person!

And that’s how to manifest love with a specific person (or someone else).

 

Popular posts from this blog

The Past Reveals so Much About the Future: Using the Ancient Tool of Astrology to Decode Your Purpose!

The Past Reveals so Much About the Future: Using the Ancient Tool of Astrology to Decode Your Purpose!  Astrology is much, more than daily, weekly, and monthly horoscopes for your individual sun sign. It’s even more than the mysterious Chinese zodiac articles that you read on your favorite restaurant’s placemat. Astrology is actually a tool that’s been left behind for us all to decode and use to uncover the way that our soul truly communicates to us. If you thought that was deep, it gets even deeper! Astrology is the ancient language of the planets and stars. Why do you think the saying “as above, so below” is not only so popular but truthful? By taking a moment to look up at the cosmos, we can learn a lot about ourselves on an individual level and about the world around us on a macro level. We Weren’t The Only Ones to Discover The Magic That Our Galaxy Has to Offer Us Astrology is very old. Like, really old. Not only did our great grandparents have access to this information, but our

Manifestation Magic Review - How to Manifest Money Overnight?

   Learn How You Can Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind Effortlessly To Manifest Anything You Need While Staying At Home.   Watch This Free Video !   Which Can Open Up Your Brain And Attract Health, Success, And Riches Into Your Life. It’s not often that we come across a  “law of attraction ” type of product that helps you with love. Most of these products are concerned with wealth creation and living an abundant life. But… we also live in a world where divorce rates are at an all-time high. Relationships b r eak up over the most trivial matters. The bookstores are filled with books such as “He’s Just Not That Into You” and “Men are From Mars. Women are from Outer Space”, etc. All these books are about trying to find the right partner or manage a crumbling relationship. Some of the authors who wrote these books are divorced too! So, our curiosity was piqued when we came across Manifestation Magic and one of our reviewers said that it helped her with her love life. Nothing whatsoever on t